Bamix Pro 2
- Handbuilt in Switzerland with 3 stainless steel interchangeable blades: Aerating blade, Blending blade, and Chopping blade with NSF rating to handle professional cooking projects.
- Powerful 200 watt AC motor keeps constant, precise speed under heavy loads. It is energy efficient supplying more power with less watts. Balanced to reduce vibration and ensure quiet operation.
- 2 speeds: Low - 10,000 RPM and High - 14,000 RPM with push button control for continuous or pulse action with an ergonomic handle for comfort.
- 7.4 inch shaft is chromated brass. Body is PA6 safety rated nylon and fully sealed. Submersible length is 11.4 inches. Both are high heat resistant to safely use in boiling liquids or hot pots.
- Open head design creates a perfect vortex to draw food into the blades for faster and more efficient mixing. All parts are easy to clean under running water.
WHY BUY A BAMIX®?
- 100% hand-built in Switzerland
- AC motor for more torque and durability (vs. DC motor used by other brands)
- Motor built to last a lifetime
- 2 speed settings
- Chromated brass shaft for strong durability
- Cutter guard design creates perfect vortex; food is drawn into the blade for thorough processing
- Balanced and optimized to reduce vibration and noise
- Functions at a constant speed under load
- Sealed motor housing allows safe immersion in boiling liquids
- All parts in contact with food are top-quality rust-free materials and are odorless, tasteless, and food-safe
- Interchangeable blades and optional accessories
- 5-year warranty
Invented in 1954, bamix® is still the world leader in immersion blending on 5 continents. It quickly and easily handles any daily kitchen chore large or small. Offering a combination of power and durability, it quickly chops, purées, beats, mixes, froths, stirs, and emulsifies. The versatility of this handheld machine makes for quick and easy work in the kitchen, replacing many other appliances such as food processors, blenders, mixers, grinders, and whisks, even ice cream machines!