Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese September 17, 2014 12:03
- 8 oz (2 Cups) Elbow Macaroni
- 2 Cups Water
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp. Dry Mustard
- Pinch Cayenne Pepper
- 1 (12 oz) Can Evaporated Milk
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese
- 4 oz Monterey Jack, Mozzarella or Any Favorite Cheese.
Stir in evaporated milk and simmer over medium-high heat until sauce has thickened and pasta is tender, 1-3 minutes. Off heat, stir in cheeses a handful at a time until cheese has melted and sauce is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 1 (15 oz) Can Drained Diced Tomatoes with the Macaroni
- Stir 8 oz Dice Ham and ½ Cup Frozen Peas with evaporated milk
- Stir 8 oz Kielbasa Sausage, cut into ½ inch pieces, and 4 tsp. Dijon mustard with evaporated milk